< terug naar overzicht
This is what you do
You are a key contact for packaging developments and raw material validations across our producing plants and will play an important role in strengthening the packaging team.
- Lead and deliver raw material validation projects for packaging with a clear focus on in time delivery.
- Build raw material specifications for new and existing packaging
- Contribute to the yearly cost saving projects to support the Ontex productivity program
- Support packaging innovation projects
- Be frequently in contact with producing plants, suppliers, engineering and marketing
- Provide technical support upon request
This is who you are
- Master degree engineering / product development / science or equivalent through experience.
- A first experience in R&D, product development or project management is not a must but a clear advantage
- Knowledge about packaging / raw materials, production processes, quality control in hygienic environment is an asset.
- Dynamic, flexible and open minded cross functional team player who can work in a fast changing environment.
- No-nonsense, hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of Autocad and the most common MS office applications.
- Good communicational skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must (speaking and writing). Some knowledge of French, German is an asset
- You are willing to travel (Ontex plants / suppliers / external meetings…)
This is what you get
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
- A unique environment where local and international talents work and win together
- A competitive salary