< terug naar overzicht
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the customer-oriented and cost-conscious organization of the outbound flow of finished goods. Hereby you report to the Transport Manager. In this capacity:
- You ensuring reliable customer service with smooth communication to both the customer service departments and the transporters.
- You act as customer service for 1 large customer (Woolworths).
- You take care of the administration and follow-up of optimal transport between the different Ontex sites (planning of intercompany stockmovements) & the direct shipments to customers, for all daily outbound. For your own IC destinations, arrange transport yourself. Both by road, train and sea containers.
- You are jointly responsible for the follow-up and operation of our warehouse, controlled by our eWM system.
- You prepare of delivery documents (both export documents and customs documents) for international customers.
- You manage the pallets
- You perform projects independently; such as selfbilling, EUR flow, database carrier maintenance
- You participate actively in improvement projects and you work closely with the other supply chain departments.
We are looking for
- Ideally, you combine a Bachelor degree with minimum a first logistic working experience.
- You like to work accurately, you are eager to learn and you have a big interest in the complete value chain of a company.
- You have good knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP) and MS Office, next to good language skills (Dutch, English).
- Working for a leading Belgian multinational, including an inspiring and entrepreneurial local culture.
- An exciting and varied job with room for autonomy and personal development.
- A competitive salary, topped with meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, incentive scheme, 10 additional holidays, …
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat every application with care and confidentiality.